חלק לא קטן מהפרק הראשון של עונה 7 של דיג'ימון! כמובן מדובב לעברית ולא לשום שפה אחרת ;)
תודה רבה לרז ולבת-חן שהשתתפו בפאנדאב, ועוד תודה לרז על עזרה ענקית בעריכת הסאונד!!
רז - user/razop90
בת-חן - user/wolfheartdub
מקווים שאהבתם! השקענו מאוד!! :D
Digimon Masters Online is free to play 3D anime themed MMORPG set in the Digimon Universe. The game is published by Joymax and developed by Digitalic.
When player starts the game he/she will be able to choose a character, but the characters can't be customized (at least not in open beta):
as H. Norstein
- Thomas is a 14-year-old boy genius who graduated from the Stockholm Royal University of Science at the age of 13. His abilities are considered elite, even within DATS. He bases his operations on data and theoretical principles, and, as such, his personality clashes with Marcus'.
- At eighteen years of age, she is the oldest member of the group, compared to Marcus Damon who is fourteen years old and Thomas H. Norstein who is roughly the same age. Yoshi is independent and sees herself as an older sister figure to her two teammates.
- Marcus is a fourteen-year-old student who loves to fight and, in his own way way, considers himself to be an "ultimate fighter". He lives with his mother, Sarah, and younger sister, Kristy. he's recruited as a member of DATS. As Marcus' partner, Agumon idolizes him and refers to him as his boss.
After player has created a character it is time to choose the "Partner Digimon". At the time there is 3 Digimons where to choose:
- Agumon is Tai's Digimon partner, a reptile Digimon who digivolved from Koromon when his human was being attacked by Kuwagamon. Being brave, relaxed, and funny, Agumon fights by Tai's side.
- Gaomon is the Digimon partner of Thomas. Gaomon is very calm and quiet; in his first appearance in the Japanese version, his only dialogue consisted of answering, "Yes, master!" to Thomas' orders. As for the English version, it was, "Sir, yes, sir!" to Thomas' orders.
- She is the Digimon partner of Yoshi Fujieda, the series' heroine. Lalamon speaks her mind and is very honest. She is employed throughout the series as one of the main forms of comic relief.
The player may also hatch new Mercenary Digimon from Digitama dropped by enemy Digimon or purchase them in the cash shop. Over the course of the game, Partner and Mercenary Digimon will Digivolve into stronger forms (some of which may require special items or quests to unlock) and learn new skills.
Digivice is a compound word of Digital + Device. It is used to digitize the human's will (Digi-Soul) and deliver it to a Digimon. Through a Digivice a Tamer can make the Digimon more powerful. Only 1 Digivice per Tamer. The Digivice grows together with the Tamer.
Digimon Expanded Slot:
This is a memory slot to recall Mercenary Digimon. You are able to summon the Digimon to the battle field by bringing [external memory] from your Inventory and installing it into this slot. One slot is given to begin with, but is expandable to a maximum of three at the highest level.
Digi-Egg Expanded Slot:
Activiate the evolution tree with the right Crest, install the same kind of Digimental into the slots, then expanded evolution can be done. This only applies to Digimon with an expanded evolution tree. One slot is given to begin with, but is expandable to a maximum of three at the highest level.
Chipset Expanded Slot:
Similar in concept to the computer upgrading, using it helps improve the abilities of all Digimon possessed. But only Digimon which match the required conditions can get the benefits. Four Slots are given to begin with, but is expandable to a maximum of 16 at the highest level.
Growth Evolution and Quest Evolution:
All Digimon have an evolution tree. After they level up, users can complete quests to begin evolution. If users complete quests or reach the evolution limit, the evolution tree will automatically be available. When the evolution tree is available, users can develop their Digimon by using a Tamer's Digi-soul.
Dark Digivolution is evolving to Dark Digivolution Form using a Dark Item. Not only does it have much more battle power than other Digivolution forms in same level, but it also it is able to use all skills in spite of not being the required level. Because this evolution method is so extreme, it has serious effects when degraded and is not possible to evolve for a certain period of time.
Hybrid Evolution is when Tamers are changed to Digimon. There are 2 types of Hybrid Evolution: Spirit Evolution Form by spirit and Matrix Evolution Form by combining with a Partnermon. However, users are unable take other Digimon in this case.
it Evolution Form : There are 20 kinds of spirits. All experience is applied only to the spirit.
ix Evolution Form : Players must conform to the Matrix Evolution Tree. Experience is applied to the Tamer and Digimon together.
- Matrix Evolution Form(s) come under only certain Digimon Mega such as Royal Knights.
תהנו ! תודה למשתמש razop90 שגייס את המדבבים ועשה את הפרוייקט הזה לפני שנתיים בערך :)
טאיקי - ברק ברויטמן
שאוטמון - רז וקנין
זנג'ירו - עמית יוסוביץ'
אקארי - מיקי נודלמן
קיוטמון - עדן גמליאל
דרולומון - יותם סחייק
סטארמון - אבישג ישראלי
דונדוקומון - אביב ברוך
קריינות - טובל וסרשטיין
הנסיכה באסטמון - בת חן צרפתי
ילד - אוראל פיימן
בליסטמון - ניר בסן
צ'יביקאממון - עדן גמליאל
פאוונצ'אסמונים - אבישג ישראלי + מירי כהן
מוניטמונים - אביב ברוך + ליהי פורת
ליליסמון - תיקי עדרי
טאקטימון - מיכאל מירוב
מיילברדרמון - יותם סחייק
בלאסטמון - רז וקנין
אמא של אקארי - טובל וסרשטיין
פאנדהמון - מירי כהן
טויאגומון - אבישג ישראלי
ספארמון - ליהי פורת
קיריאה - יובל נאמן
ננה - מירי כהן
ביצוע שיר פתיחה - SquaDus
ביצוע השיר BLAZING BLUE FLARE - יותם סחייק
ביצוע השיר WE ARE XROS HEART! - יותם סחייק